[horde] IMP: E-Mail signatures in mobile view?

Bjoern Voigt bjoernv at arcor.de
Fri Nov 27 23:29:39 UTC 2015

Jens Wahnes wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27 2015, at 10:36:30 +0100, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
>
>> Is it somehow possible to use the E-Mail signature I configured in
>> Horde/IMP identities when using the mobile view?
>>
>> I tested it and the test E-Mail did not contain a signature.
> That's very much unlike what I'm seeing.  You can't modify the
> signature in smartmobile view, since the prefs cannot be changed, but
> if you sent an email using a identity that has got a signature set, all
> is fine.  I'd have to admit that I don't use smartmobile view very
> often, though.
Yes, but unfortunately the configured signature of an identity will
not be attached, if I use the "Mobile (smartphone/tablet)" view.

Does it work for somebody else?
(I would like to find out, if the issue is a missing feature, a
technical limitation, a bug or a configuration issue.)

Greetings,
Björn