[horde] Problems with upgrade

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Nov 28 21:50:13 UTC 2015

Citeren Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I try to upgrade, but look at the error message:
>
> root at ods3:/home/ballier# pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail
> Nothing to upgrade
>  root at ods3:/home/ballier# pear upgrade -a -B horde/groupware
>  horde/webmail conflicts with package "horde/groupware", downloaded version
> is 5.2.11
>  horde/groupware cannot be installed, conflicts with installed packages
>  No valid packages found
>  upgrade failed
>
> What can I do?

Depends on what you're trying to do. The 'horde/webmail' and
'horde/groupware' packages are mutually exclusive, so you can't
install them both. If you want to move from 'horde/webmail' to
'horde/groupware' for whatever reason, you need to remove the first
before you can install the latter. If you just want to upgrade to the
latest 'horde/webmail', there is nothing to do, since at the time of
this writing, you already have the latest version installed.