[horde] Horde WSDL access

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Dec 8 14:37:36 UTC 2015

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> we need to talk to Horde by a inhouse webservice application
>>> (Java) and try to get the WSDL from Horde with a URI like this
>>> http://<servername>/horde/rpc.php?wsdl
>>>
>>> With this we got the following reply:
>>> Requested uri (/horde/rpc.php?wsdl) is out of base uri (/horde/rpc.php/)
>>>
>>> Do we need some special base uri setting or what have we done
>>> wrong in getting the wsdl?
>>>

>> Is this supposed to work at all? From
>> http://wiki.horde.org/WSDLHowTo i would expect it to work that way,
>> but it would be nice if someone can confirm.
>
> IIRC WSDL support has been removed with Horde 4 or 5.

It was dropped during refactoring for Horde 4 (though apparently never
officially announced in any CHANGES/UPGRADING), with a @todo in the
Rpc package for re-implementing it. The horde/rpc.php controller still
has support for detecting the request, but the RPC driver does not
support it.

--
mike
The Horde Project