[horde] Horde WSDL access

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Dec 9 13:05:39 UTC 2015

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>> Is JSON-RPC not available from your Java app?
>>

> I will have to check with the devs, SOAP/WSDL is already used so
> this was the obvious choice to use for them. Any documentation i can
> point them to?

I don't think the wiki has any explicit examples for JSON-RPC.
Basically, you just make a JSON RPC request to rpc.php. The method you
call matches the app and api method name. E.g., "contacts.sources" for
Turba's sources api call. I had a post on my blog some years ago about
using JSON-RPC with Horde, but it was for Horde 3 so some of the code
is out of date. It will give you the right idea though:

http://theupstairsroom.com/66

One of these days I need to get a wiki page together for this...

> For our use case (contacts -> Active Sync) CardDAV would also be useable, no?

You could use CardDAV to manage Turba contacts, which would then sync
to any ActiveSync clients attached to Horde if that is what you mean.