[horde] Share calendar via "private address"

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 9 17:16:54 UTC 2015

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> This is basically just saying to create a new publicly viewable
>>> calendar. Those instructions were from long ago (Horde 3) and were
>>> really just a hackish workaround and don't really make sense now.
>>
>> I'm not sure why this shouldn't still work.
>
> I guess it would still work if you wanted to start with a brand new
> calendar. I thought the question was rather related to giving
> someone access to an existing calendar without the need for
> authentication.

Should still work, if you give all but SHOW (and maybe DELEGATE)
permissions to guests, and if guest access to Kronolith in general is
allowed. The only "issue" is with very old default calendars which
used to have an id matching the user name, which is of course too
easily guessable to be used as a private address.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project