[horde] Nag massive fatal error when saving task

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:01:30 UTC 2015

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello horde maillist,
>>
>> since a few upgrades ago , I no longer can create tasks in Nag.  The
form
>> to input task information launches OK but when I click save, I get a
>> massive Fatal error of almost 1700 lines!  I am not sure when this
>> started
>> as I seldomly use Nag but I remember Nag was working just perfectly at
>> least 3 to 4 months ago.
>>
>> Horde is up to date (AFAIK) because running "pear upgrade -a-B
>> horde/webmail" yields to no update available..
>>
>> Due to filesize limitations, the actual fatal error that is displayed
>> in my
>> web browser when nag crashes is available on pastebin at the following
>> address:  http://pastebin.com/AT7Nc7zM
>>
>> Any help appreciated on how to troubleshoot this.  With this and the
>> Fatal
>> error I am getting when I click "Reply to All" in an email, I am
starting
>> to wonder what will be next...
>
> Ok. It looks like the tasklist_id isn't being sent from the form when
> being saved. This is normal, when there is only one writable tasklist.
> In this case, we get the tasklist_id from the default_tasklist pref. For
> some reason, for you, the following block in SaveTask.php:
>
>        if ($prefs->isLocked('default_tasklist') ||
>            count(Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT,
false)) <=
> 1) {
>            $info['tasklist_id'] = $info['old_tasklist'] =
> Nag::getDefaultTasklist(Horde_Perms::EDIT);
>        }
>
> is not being executed like it should, so one of the conditionals there
> is not evaluating to true. My guess is it's something wrong with your
> default_tasklist preference. Try visiting Nag's pref page and re-saving
> it. Otherwise, execute the Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT,
> false) portion of the code in the horde admin phpshell (under Nag's
> context) and see what that returns.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

  I haven't got any replies from my email of Nov 23, and I am not sure if it
was sent to the list, so I am retrying in the hope of putting this issue to
rest once and for all, and since I am getting the need to use nag for task
management..

To answer Michael's suggestion, I have tried re-saving Nag's prefs and
re-creating a task, to no avail.

Then I went to PHP Shell (under Nag's context) and ran
"Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT, false)" which gave only

PHP Code
1  Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT, false)

Not sure how to interpret this but I think nothing was executed.  Right
now, its important to mention that the tasklist is empty on purpose (I
deleted all of them a while back).

Im hoping to be able to fix this soon with the help of the maillist.

  Best regards

  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux