[horde] Nag massive fatal error when saving task

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:30:13 UTC 2015

> Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> form

>> starting
>>>
>>> Ok. It looks like the tasklist_id isn't being sent from the form when
>>> being saved. This is normal, when there is only one writable tasklist.
>>> In this case, we get the tasklist_id from the default_tasklist pref.
For

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> I haven't got any replies from my email of Nov 23, and I am not sure if
>> it
>> was sent to the list, so I am retrying in the hope of putting this
>> issue to
>> rest once and for all, and since I am getting the need to use nag for
>> task
>> management..
>>
>> To answer Michael's suggestion, I have tried re-saving Nag's prefs and
>> re-creating a task, to no avail.
>>
>> Then I went to PHP Shell (under Nag's context) and ran
>> "Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT, false)" which gave only
>>
>> PHP Code
>> 1  Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT, false)
>>
>> Not sure how to interpret this but I think nothing was executed.  Right
>> now, its important to mention that the tasklist is empty on purpose (I
>> deleted all of them a while back).
>>
>> Im hoping to be able to fix this soon with the help of the maillist.
>
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20151123/055097.html
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

OK Sorry for this I did not find Mike's reply from Nov 23...

I ran the command in PHP Shell under Nag's context and got:

array(2) {
  ["XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"]=>
  object(Horde_Share_Object_Sqlng)#225 (4) {
    ["availablePermissions"]=>
    array(4) {
      [0]=>
      int(2)
      [1]=>
      int(4)
      [2]=>
      int(8)
      [3]=>
      int(16)
    }
    ["data"]=>
    array(11) {
      ["share_id"]=>
      string(1) "5"
      ["share_name"]=>
      string(23) "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
      ["share_owner"]=>
      string(21) "lp.allard.1 at gmail.com"
      ["share_flags"]=>
      string(1) "0"
      ["attribute_name"]=>
      string(14) "Main Task List"
      ["attribute_desc"]=>
      string(0) ""
      ["attribute_color"]=>
      string(7) "#631861"
      ["share_parents"]=>
      NULL
      ["attribute_issmart"]=>
      string(1) "0"
      ["attribute_search"]=>
      NULL
      ["perm"]=>
      array(4) {
        ["type"]=>
        string(6) "matrix"
        ["creator"]=>
        int(0)
        ["guest"]=>
        int(0)
        ["default"]=>
        int(0)
      }
    }
    ["_shareCallback":protected]=>
    array(2) {
      [0]=>
      object(Horde_Core_Share_FactoryCallback)#219 (2) {
        ["_app":protected]=>
        string(3) "nag"
        ["_driver":protected]=>
        string(5) "Sqlng"
      }
      [1]=>
      string(6) "create"
    }
    ["_shareOb":protected]=>
    NULL
  }
  ["uF_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"]=>
  object(Horde_Share_Object_Sqlng)#237 (4) {
    ["availablePermissions"]=>
    array(4) {
      [0]=>
      int(2)
      [1]=>
      int(4)
      [2]=>
      int(8)
      [3]=>
      int(16)
    }
    ["data"]=>
    array(11) {
      ["share_id"]=>
      string(1) "4"
      ["share_name"]=>
      string(23) "uF_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
      ["share_owner"]=>
      NULL
      ["share_flags"]=>
      string(1) "0"
      ["attribute_name"]=>
      string(14) "Louis-Philippe"
      ["attribute_desc"]=>
      string(0) ""
      ["attribute_color"]=>
      string(7) "#b5ce65"
      ["share_parents"]=>
      NULL
      ["attribute_issmart"]=>
      string(1) "0"
      ["attribute_search"]=>
      NULL
      ["perm"]=>
      array(4) {
        ["type"]=>
        string(6) "matrix"
        ["creator"]=>
        int(0)
        ["guest"]=>
        int(0)
        ["default"]=>
        int(0)
      }
    }
    ["_shareCallback":protected]=>
    array(2) {
      [0]=>
      object(Horde_Core_Share_FactoryCallback)#219 (2) {
        ["_app":protected]=>
        string(3) "nag"
        ["_driver":protected]=>
        string(5) "Sqlng"
      }
      [1]=>
      string(6) "create"
    }
    ["_shareOb":protected]=>
    NULL
  }
}

I hope this will help you help me troubleshoot this..
Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux