[horde] PEAR install missing scripts

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Wed Dec 16 15:13:16 UTC 2015

I saw a reference to a temp-cleanup.cron script that was supposed to be
in horde/scripts, but it wasn't clear to me that it was actually in
php_dir/horde/scripts (for me /usr/local/lib/php/horde/scripts). Also,
it wasn't immediately clear to me by looking through the Horde docs that
there are many important support scripts installed in the bin_dir (for
me /usr/local/bin). I thought I had missed a step when installing using
pear.

Could the documentation be refined to better specify where these script
files get installed by default? Thanks for helping!

--Aaron