[horde] Calendar permissions

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Dec 19 14:35:59 UTC 2015

Quoting Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:

> Zitat von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:
>
>> I don't understand, how I can make the permission for write appointments
>> in
>> a calendar by every user, but delete only by the owner of the
> appointment.
>>
>> I think I have to set the permissions for Object creator, but it does not
>> work.

Yes. This is exactly how it works, and I can verify it works locally.
Give users SHOW, READ, WRITE perms and "Object Creator" SHOW READ
WRITE and DELETE perms.

It looks like horde administrators are also granted the DELETE perm
even if they are not the Object Creator though.

>> And what means "delegate"?

It's purpose is to allow one user to create events on behalf of another user.