[horde] Class 'Text_Wiki_Default' not found

Ryan DiMaria rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com
Sun Dec 20 21:00:06 UTC 2015

How many times do I have to send notice to unsubscribe me per the unsubscribe protocol?  I am up to 4 requests, with confirmations, but still receive these e-mails.

M. Ryan DiMaria, J.D., LLM in Taxation
DiMARIA LAW, PC
STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT BENEFITS, INC.
18101 Von Karman, Suite 330
Irvine, CA 92612
rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com <mailto:rdimaria at dimarialawgroup.com>
www.dimarialawgroup.com <http://www.dimarialawgroup.com/>
Phone: (949) 225-4407
Cell: (949) 584-1555
Fax: (949) 225-4474

*STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT SALES: Structured Settlements require different licensing requirements.  M. Ryan DiMaria offers Structured Settlements under his Insurance License (Lic. 0I24531) via Structured Settlement Benefits, Inc. in affiliation with Summit Structured Settlements.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
This electronic transmission and any documents and any documents attached hereto (i) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC sections 2510-2521), (ii) may contain confidential and privileged information, and (iii) are for the sole use of the intended recipient above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of a message received in error is strictly prohibited.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, please be advised that any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless expressly stated otherwise, is not intended or written for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.