[horde] groups not available

Bastian bastian-horde-ml2015 at t6l.de
Mon Dec 21 07:48:32 UTC 2015

On 20Dec15 08:30 +0100, bastian-horde-ml2015 at t6l.de wrote:
> A quick question:
>
> I use 5.3.0-git with a LDAP backend for authzn.
> For the administrator all groups from the LDAP are visible (e.g. for
> sharing the calendars) but for non-administrators the list of groups is
> empty when sharing calendars.
>
> Access to LDAP works fine and I can see successfull searches on the
> slapd side. Any hints?

Hay again, just some more description on that:

When using the dynamic layout, I click on 'edit calendar' -> tab
'sharing'. The stadard sharing option show an empty pull-down list for
groups. After clicking on 'advanced sharing options', the pull-down list
contains all groups. That's a bug? No configuration mistake?

Many thanks,

--
Bastian