[horde] CardDAV with Icedove 38.4.0

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Wed Dec 23 17:10:42 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I am trying to synchronize the address book of Horde 5.2.5 (Turba 4.2.5)
with Icedove 38.4.0. For this I have read this [1] document.

I've installed SOGo Connector 31.0.2 and I used the "CardDAV
Subscription URL" link available when pressing the "Edit" icon next to
the name of the address book.

I set this URL in the "Remote Address Book Properties" window, but I do
not get a login window to enter login/password (which does occur when
trying to access that URL from Iceweasel 38.5.0).

Can it be a problem with the SOGo plugin?

I think I read some time ago that "SOGo Integrator" plugin uses the same
username used to connect to the first mail server configured in
Thunderbird/Icedove. But I think that does not apply to this case
because I'm using the "SOGo Connector" plugin without the "SOGo
integrator" plugin.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

If anyone has been able of synchronize from Icedove 38.4.0, I would
appreciate his/her comments.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Daniel