[horde] Multiples instances

Ob Noxious obnox3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:25:38 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 9:05 AM, A. Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de> wrote:

you did not answer: "assume the different people use different hostnames,
> right?"

Sorry, I thought it was a rethorical question :-) Yes, indeed, different
hostnames will be used to differenciate the services for the users.

> in that case also the registry ( ~horde/config/registry.php ) could be
> overwritten per hostname.
> and that allows you to enable/disable apps per hostname.

Ok I think I get the idea.

As per the URL you mentioned earlier, I just need to create a
"~horde/config/registry-<hostname>.php" and only disable the app I don't
want in a particular "<hostname>" configuration like this :

$this->applications = array(
  'kronolith' => array(
        'status' => 'inactive',
    ),

I'll try that and report back in case of trouble.

PS:
> please keep messages on the mailing-list next time.

Yikes! Repaired and now back to the mailing-list.

Thank you very much for your help!

--
ObNox