[horde] Internal Server Error after latest Horde update

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:40:49 UTC 2016

On 2 Feb 2016 17:20, <lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> today i updated horde as usual with pear and after restart i got a
internal server error. In the logfile the following was logged
"/var/www/horde/.htaccess: Require not allowed here" and indeed when
disabling the "Require" part it works again like it should

> # IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
> # It will be overwritten with any future upgrade.
>
> #<IfModule authz_core_module>
> #    Require all granted
> #</IfModule>
> <IfModule !authz_core_module>
>     Allow from all
> </IfModule>
>
> <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
>     RewriteEngine On
>     RewriteRule .* - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
>     RewriteRule .* -
[env=REDIRECT_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
>     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
>     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
>     RewriteRule ^(.*)$ rampage.php [QSA,L]
> </IfModule>
>
> This is on fairly stock Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Apache 2.4.7. Is this an
error in my configuration or where should i dig to not get it trouble with
the next update again?

The install doc says it will be overwritten.

You have to create a separate one as I recall...

http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20120709/044518.html

Simon