[horde] Problems with Horde Cache after upgrading to Webmail 5.2.12

Christian Schmidt Christian.Schmidt at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 10 16:20:54 UTC 2016

Hello horde-users,

On 09.02.2016 14:01, Anton Köstlbacher wrote:
> a few hours after upgrading I couldn't login to my Horde Webmail.
>
> Error meesage was "couldn't write to cache". Reason was horde cache used
> up all space on the volume.
>
> Horde cache was set up as filesystem cache on a 1GB tmpfs volume, which
> was sufficient the last years. Lifetime was set to 43200 seconds.

Same here.

With filesystem cache enabled, disk space consumption increased to some
hundred GB per day - accompanied by an also increasing server load.

Our workaround was (resp. is) running without cache.

If there is some more information I can provide to isolate the problem,
please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Christian

--