[horde] General questions regarding contribution

Thomas Trethan thomas at trethan.net
Fri Feb 12 15:16:54 UTC 2016

Dear Horde team,

I'd like to contribute to this great project. I adapted some things
and fixed some bugs in my local installation which might be
interesting for others too. Could you tell me what's the right way? I
already read instructions on
http://www.horde.org/development/contribute, but still I've got some
questions: do I always have to create a ticket (on bugs.horde.org)
first? Is it desirable to enter pull requests directly (on
https://github.com/horde/horde)? Or do I have to create patches
without pull requests? Can I use the online functions from github.com
(fork, pull requests, etc) without needing to use a git client and
clone the repository to my machine?

Regards, Tom
   --

DI (FH) Thomas Trethan