[horde] Nine aliases

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:47:53 UTC 2016

Hi

A while back I opened a thread about syncing the aliases with the 9folders
email client..

I don't appear to have it on my device anymore, so apologies..

http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20150907/056964.html

However, I got an answer from the 9folders team after giving them a test
account on my horde instance...

=======================================

Dear Simon,

We have set the aliases on Horde server. Please see the screenshot,
34745-1.png.

When syncing Aliases, only one aliases has been delivered from server.

Please see the attached screenshot, 34745-2.png.

Nine has received the following aliases data from Horde server.

=================

Settings:
       Get:
          Accounts:
             Account:
                UserDisplayName: ninesupport2 at example.net
                EmailAddresses:
                   SmtpAddress: ninesupport <ninesupport-2 at example.net>
-2 at example.net <ninesupport-2 at example.net>
PrimarySmtpAddress: ninesupport-2 at example.net

==================

Nine has received the following aliases data from Office 365 server.

==================

Settings:
       Get:
          Accounts:
             Account:
                EmailAddresses:
                   SmtpAddress: ralph at 9folders.com
SmtpAddress: il.son at 9folders.com                PrimarySmtpAddress:
il.son at 9folders.com

As you can see above, Horde server delivers only one aliases data to EAS
client.

Thanks,

9Folders Support Team

Can you let me know if this is a config issue, or something that can be
changed in the code?

Cheers

Simon