[horde] Mail Preview Slow

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:17:48 UTC 2016

I am using the latest version of horde.  My mailbox server, residing on a
different machine than horde, is dovecot and I am using Maildir as opposed
to mbox db.  I have configured horde to connect via imap protocol to the
mailbox server.  On average, it takes anywhere between 3 to 5 secs to
preview an email.  Keep in mind, there is no load on the server housing
horde.  I have several posts discussing dns resolution.   I have checked
both servers and they reverse resolve.  I also in stalled Net_DNS2 package.

Can someone suggest tests to run to identify the bottleneck.

Thanks in advance