[horde] Troubleshooting CalDav

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:45:04 UTC 2016

      From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
 To: horde at lists.horde.org
 Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 10:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [horde] Troubleshooting CalDav

Quoting Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com>:

> [...]

Yes, in current stable code you need to utilize a username hook to
normalize the usernames if your auth backend is not case sensitive but
your sql storage is. See horde/config/hooks.php for more information.

In Horde 6 there is an option to always lowercase usernames, negating
the need for this hook.

--
mike
The Horde Project