[horde] change of date format won't work

mclien frank at mclien.de
Fri Mar 11 17:23:29 UTC 2016

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:42:08 -0500
Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting mclien <frank at mclien.de>:
>
> > Hi List,
> >
> > I'm new to horde so excuse noob questions.
> >
> > I just adjusted my global settings for locale and time, e.g
> > 20.03.2016 instead of 03/20/2016, but it won't make those  date
> > format appear in my tasks due date. (still 03/20/2016, no matter if
> > it's a task I created before or after the settings change.
..
> > --
>
> I can verify that the date due on existing tasks is shown in the
> correct format when viewing the task. However, it appears that the
> date picker does not honor the preference. Please create a ticket on
> bugs.horde.org.

Just to verify what I did: As a user I set Preferences - global -preferences - Locale and Time

and I can't verify that the corrct (aka choosen) format of date is set anywhere correctly (still follows the default). Except the small grey directly under the horde logo (upper left).
Not even when I select the task (still default M/D/Y format).

My installation is as a user on a shared hosting, though (uberspace.de)

--
mclien<frank at mclien.de>
gpg-key: D68E3EA2