[horde] Group Meeting Requests

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Mar 15 09:01:24 UTC 2016

Zitat von Chris <chris2014 at postbox.xyz>:

> Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

>>> Sorry, but how do I enable them? I can only enter e-mail addresses for
>>> attendees.
>>
>> You enter the name of the group.
>
> LDAP groups are shown in Administrator's menu, but they don't appear in
> attendee list. Do I have to link them to an address book? I don't use
> Horde Schema.
>
> - Chris

Attendees are (not yet) users, thus it doesn't make any sense to talk
about Horde groups here. We were talking about contact groups in the
address book. So yes, you need to map them to an LDAP address book, if
you want to use them both as Horde groups and contact groups.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project