[horde] Error after php-update

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Wed Mar 16 09:34:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

after an upgrade of some php-packages, the server is running on opensuse
13.2, the Wwo-portal block isn't working anymore. There are
error-message related to timepbjects and horde:

EMERG: HORDE [timeobjects] Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
[pid 24382 on line 292 of
"/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Service/Weather/Wwo.php"]

EMERG: HORDE [horde] Cannot use object of type stdClass as array [pid
24956 on line 292 of "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Service/Weather/Wwo.php"]

After the update I also had to reinstall horde_lz4, so I guess, there is
another package that i should update?

Any hints?

Thanks in advance

Hanns