[horde] PHP 7 Imap

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Thu Mar 31 02:33:13 UTC 2016

On 03/29/2016 03:41 PM, Twilek wrote:
>   Hi Andy,
>
> I cannot move any mails, as the folders are not there. I have uploaded
> the view of imp from the same inbox. (
> https://www.twilek.de/index.php/apps/gallery/s/ySe9U5rvr2VY8MY )  Once
> rendered in php 5 and once in php 7. All folders are missing.
>
> Regards
>
> Henning

We are also using Debian Testing & Unstable (for security updates) and
now have php7 installed...but it is not very clear which php is running.
  So we may still be using 5.6.19

We did have one problem after the upgrades, but it was not like yours.
PHP for some strange reason uninstalled php-memcache and switched to
php-memcached which of course broke everything...It was simple to go
back in with aptitude and install the correct php-memcache package.

If we see anything when I am certain we are actually using php 7 I will
let everyone know

--
Andy Dorman