[horde] PHP 7 Imap

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 16:52:11 UTC 2016

Hmm I have also noticed that nag and turba aren´t working at all.
I get " PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use 'String' as class name as it is
reserved in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Css/Parser/vendor/sabberworm/php-css-parser/lib/Sabberworm/CSS/Value/String.php on line 5, referer: https://www.xxx.de/web/kronolith/" errors in the apache log and nothing in the horde.log. The browser screen stays white. When opening kronolith I get " WARN: HORDE [kronolith] PHP ERROR: Declaration of Kronolith_Event_Holidays::getTitle() should be compatible with Kronolith_Event::getTitle($user = NULL) [pid 10035 on line 12 of "/var/www/web/kronolith/lib/Event/Holidays.php"]" which causes no apparent errors. Those errors do not show up in php 5. I am not sure wether something in my installation is borked and doesn´t want to work with php 7 or if things in horde are not ready. An owncloud installation and a humhub installation on the same apache 2 work without a hitch, so php 7 seems to be cleanly
installed.