[horde] Fwd: Broken configuration-pages in webinterface

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 4 08:20:14 UTC 2016

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Jeltje Scholte
<jeltje_scholte at hotmail.com> -----
  Datum: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 17:28:14 +0200
    Von: Jeltje Scholte <jeltje_scholte at hotmail.com>
Betreff: RE: [horde] Broken configuration-pages in webinterface
     An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

   Hi,

   Thank you for the kind response.

   Today, after a fresh install, the configuration pages did load. I
guess this is progress, since Apache doesn’t end in a segmentation
fault anymore. However, after saving the configuration-files,
basically the whole thing stopped working. It is not possible to
access the loginpage or the testpage. Various logfiles are filled with
new error-messages.

   It probably has something to do with Ubuntu 16.04 which is still in
beta and PHP 7.

   Does Horde work with PHP 7? Google doesn’t provide a clear answer.

   Regards,

   Jeltje Scholte

    VAN: Jan Schneider[1]
VERZONDEN: dinsdag 29 maart 2016 16:42
AAN: horde at lists.horde.org
ONDERWERP: Re: [horde] Broken configuration-pages in webinterface

Zitat von Jeltje Scholte <jeltje_scholte at hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I installed Horde (5.2.9) Imp (6.2.12) today on Ubuntu 16.04 with
> apt-get. Then I proceeded with copying the horde.php.dist to
> horde.php and modifying the Apache-conf file in order to be able to
> finish configuring Horde through the webinterface. I am able to
> enter the webinterface as administrator.
>
> But the pages, where the parameters for Horde, Imp, etc. are set, do
> not load.
> The Apache-errorlog contains an ‘exit signal Segmentation fault
> (11)’-message.

This is a bug in PHP or one of the PHP extensions.

> The syslog contains the following message: mail HORDE: [horde] PHP
> ERROR: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array [pid 7260 on line
> 125 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Base.php"]

This is a harmless warning.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project