[horde] Problem setting due date with latest nag release

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Apr 4 09:18:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

today we got aware of a problem which looks like sneaked in with
latest releases. If one try to create a task and set a due date with
clicking the calendar icon and choosing the date a "%x" is inserted in
the due date field no matter what date is actually clicked on. Of
course such a due date is refused from nag. Typing in the date by hand
works as expected but users are lazy of course ;-)

Is this a known problem, should i create a ticket or are we the only
ones affected?

Thanks

Andreas