[horde] ActiveSync PHP Error

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Tue Apr 26 08:49:00 UTC 2016

I get dozens of the following error in my horde.log file

WARN: HORDE PHP ERROR: Argument 1 passed to
Horde_ActiveSync_Request_Sync::_handleError() must be of the type array,
null given, called in /usr/share/pear/Horde/ActiveSync/Request/Sync.php
on line 947 and defined [pid 11437 on line 1353 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/ActiveSync/Request/Sync.php"]

Does someone know why this error occurs?

I think its probably some faulty ActiveSync Device, but I don't know how
to find out which.

Is there some way to link the apache process id two some ActiveSync device?

Regards

Philipp Fäustlin