[horde] IMP tables

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Thu May 5 08:42:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Hi List,
>
> We have implemented a task to download the database to protect from
> possible fails.
>
> Currently we download all tables in the database, but we only need that,
in
> these cases, the mail service is provided. Can you tell us which tables
are
> required to give access only for IMP?
>

> Thanks a lot and regards.

It depends what you have in mind when you say IMP. For example, IMP uses
tables which start with "imp_", but the contacts are stored in tables
which start with "turba_".

Also it depends on what functionality you are using in the Horde itself.

If I were you I just backup full database. There is not much practical
reason to backup only some tables. The tables which are not used will be
empty anyway, so they won't take much space.

--
   Vilius