[horde] FW: Horde Virtual Trash Box

Charles Willcock charleswillcock at btinternet.com
Thu May 12 16:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am hoping you can answer the question.

How do you empty the Horde Virtual Trash Folder? The version in question is
5.2.6

The instructions do not appear to work.

I asked Fasthosts which claims to be one of the largest, if not the largest
ISP in the UK - they did not know.

They have a user forum and the moderator tried and he did not know.

Because the Forum does not allow you to up load screen shots I put together
a page with the screen shots to try and explain the situation - link below.

http://website-marketing-consultancy.co.uk/horde.aspx

having Googled this question there seems to be lots of people baffled by
this challenge.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Charles

Charles Willcock

T: 0121 458 2665

M: 07980 656 787

E: charles.willcock at website-marketing-consultancy.co.uk

 <http://www.website-marketing-consultancy.co.uk/>

Website Marketing Consultancy is a trading name of Miraquel 224 Staple Lodge
Road Birmingham B31 3ER Vat No. 775 8656 65