[horde] Addressbook menu groups when use_shares=false

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Mon May 30 09:16:59 UTC 2016

I'd like to suggest a change in the logic used to group the addressbooks
when there are no shares.

I don't need shared addressbooks, so I simply set the following in
backends.local.php:

$cfgSources['localsql']['use_shares'] = false;

Now, when the user go to the Turba application, the menu on the left
contains two groups:

1) "My Address Books"
This is empty, so it's useless and suggests to the user that he/she have
NO addressbooks! :-(

2) "Other Address Books"
This contains the two addressbooks, but why "Other"? They are the only one!

So, when 'use_shares' is false I suggest to show all the addressbooks in
the "My Address Books" group, and to not show the "Other Address Books".

Thanks.