[horde] pear.nrk.io and msgpack

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Jun 10 18:59:30 UTC 2016

I doing a pear Horde test installation on Debian 8.5 (Jessie) (PHP
5.6.20). Foolowing instructions, after

pear install -a -B horde/horde

I can see some "complains":

Unknown remote channel: pear.nrk.io   and

Failed to download pecl/msgpack within preferred state "stable",
latest release is version 2.0.1, stability "beta", use
channel://pecl.php.net/msgpack-2.0.1" to install

I have tried to install msgpack-2.0.1 but it seems to require PHP 7:

pecl upgrade -a -B channel://pecl.php.net/msgpack-2.0.1
pecl/msgpack requires PHP (version >= 7.0.0), installed version is
5.6.20-0+deb8u1
No valid packages found upgrade failed

What should I do? Should I add channel: pear.nrk.io? What about msgpack?

Mauricio

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho/UFRJ
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Núcleo de Informática
CCS, Bloco G, sala G1-006
Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão