[horde] Administrivia (Re: horde Digest, Vol 2623, Issue 1)

Greg Earle earle at isolar.DynDNS.ORG
Fri Jul 1 13:06:29 UTC 2016

> On Jul 1, 2016, at 9:03 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>
> Do they at least have different content, or are these indeed the same
> messages?  This may be a bug in Mailman, so out of our scope.  And if
> this is only a cosmetical problem, I would rather like to spend my
> time somewhere else than tracking this down.

They have different content, thankfully.  Maybe you are right, maybe it
is a Mailman 2.1.18-1 issue and out of your control.

I note with amusement that I got my message back and your reply in a new
Digest also named "Vol 4623, Issue 1" like the previous 2 before it  :-)