[horde] Horde Groupware 5.2.15 (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jul 2 17:54:31 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes,
bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.2.14 are:
* Update Portuguese translation.
* Update Basque translation.
Address Book changes:
* Fix searching via the API when specifying fields and not specifying
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including an address book as sync-able.
* Honor ['content_index']['enabled'] setting (Bug #14345).
* Fix issue where it is possible to save an event with an empty start or
end date on some browsers.
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a calendar as sync-able.
* Fix end date when toggling an all day event off (Bug #13979).
* Fix showing error message if loading of remote calendars failed.
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a notebook as sync-able.
* Fix handling of start and due dates when syncing via EAS.
* Avoid fatal errors if tasks don't have a UID.
* Fix parsing certain date formats (Bug #14348).
* Fix deleteing alarms when completing a task.
* Require Horde_Perms::DELETE for including a tasklist as sync-able.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the horde