[horde] pear install horde/horde_role throws error

Bernd bnacht at web.de
Sun Jul 17 09:45:55 UTC 2016

Tom Bühlmann wrote:

> Am 15.07.2016 um 20:21 schrieb Bernd:
> > Am Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:30:15 -0300
> > schrieb "Mauricio Jose T. Tecles" <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br>:
> >
> >> Was Horde installed on this server before?
> > No, this ist the first time install.
> >
> >> pear channel-discover pear.horde.org?
> > Answer: Channel "pear.horde.org" is already initialized
> >
> >> pear list -c horde?
> > Answer: (no packages installed from channel pear.horde.org)

(...)

> Check if your openssl and openssl php bindings are correctly
> installed.

(...)

Thx! After I install PHP5-openssl the command finished.

But now the script seems to has errors:

  webmail:~ # pear run-scripts horde/Horde_Role
  Including external post-installation script
    "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - any
    errors are in this script
  Inclusion succeeded
  running post-install script "Horde_Role_postinstall->init()"
  init succeeded
  Filesystem location for the base Horde application : ^C

Are there errors in the script or missing dependencies?
Maybe I need more PHP5 packages?

Is there a list which packages are needed on openSUSE Leap 42.1?

Or a log from the install where I can find the needed parts?

Bernd