[horde] How to open a user folder using a link.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 20 12:29:41 UTC 2016

All,

In our setup, a mail is sent to all employees on specific subject
which also will have some attachments.  It unnecessarily occupies
space in each mailbox.

My plan is, if I have one shared folder for all and if the mail is
sent to that folder/IMAP user, it can be seen by all employees.

But, to let to know all employees that, a new message is posted with
proper subject.  I would like to add a link in that body of that
message, which when clicked should open that folder which contains
those mails.  Is this possible?  If Yes, please share your thoughts.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant