[horde] How to open a user folder using a link.

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 26 08:32:52 UTC 2016

On Jul 26 2016, at 10:09:21 +0530, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:

> Sorry.  May be a basic question.  But, I don't get an option to copy
> URL, when I am on any folder name.  Hint please....

You can copy the URL that is displayed in the browser address bar when
you open a mail folder. More specifically in this case, the URL of the
shared mail folder. For instance, in dynamic view, the URL should be
something like

.../imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox#mbox:encodedmailboxname

where "encodedmailboxname" is (more or less) the base64-encoded name of
the folder to be displayed. When someone clicks on the link, the
contents of the named folder should be displayed regardless of the
circumstances (e.g. it should not matter if the folder is subscribed or
not, but of course the folder needs to be accessible by the user that
clicks the link).

Jens