[horde] Debian Jessie Install

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Jul 27 16:38:17 UTC 2016

----- Mensagem de Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2 at gmail.com> ---------
    Data: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:10:00 +0000
      De: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2 at gmail.com>
Assunto: [horde] Debian Jessie Install
    Para: horde at lists.horde.org

> I followed instructions found here
> https://wiki.horde.org/DebJessieHorde5?referrer=HowTo .
>
> I am at a point, in the instructions, where I got to * Use your browser to
> open your_Horde_site. You don't need to login, you will be using as
> "Administrator"..
>
> I am not able to find * Gear -> Configuration -> Horde -> Database tag.  I
> see Gear -> Configuration -> Horde is but not sure what Database tag is.
>
> I am not sure if it is connected, but I can't select the tabs, outside
> of general,
> as they are not enabled.

Just click on "Database" and configure it. It is geyish but it is enabled.

I wrote that Wiki entry, consider the editor note on the top if this wiki:

"If you are only going to install the basic groupware and/or email
applications as this guide shows, you should consider installing the
Webmail bundle - it's much less work and takes care of most of the
tasks on this page. Ed."

Mauricio

> Thanks in advance
> --
> Thanks,
> R. Gelfand

----- Final da mensagem de Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2 at gmail.com> -----

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho/UFRJ
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Núcleo de Informática
CCS, Bloco G, sala G1-006
Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão