[horde] Issue upgrading horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 20 09:09:12 UTC 2016

Zitat von Ico Izquierdo <ico at cc.upv.es>:

> Hi,
> we have 4 balanced servers using memcached running Groupware Webmail 5.2.12
>
> I've stopped, upgraded to 5.2.16 and started one of then and then we
> have Authentication errors:
>> EMERG: HORDE User xxxxxx at upv.es is not authorized for Mail (Host:
>> qqqqqq.upv.es). [pid 22688 on line 340 of
>> "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]
>
> Maybe I did jump some step like clear cache or similar?

Probably not.

> Can servers live together with a common memcached and different versions??

Not necessarily. If cache format changes, we do invalidate the cache
entry. But this may exactly be what's happening there. One version
invalidating the entry of the other version.

You should never attach different Horde versions to the same storage backends.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project