[horde] [SUSPECT]Re: HORDE & EAI

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:42:10 UTC 2016

On 8 Nov 2016 11:37, "Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila" <agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
wrote:

> Also Horde is an email client , so EAI in known for all colleagues am I
correct ?

Please stop top-posting.

IDN (or EAI) has been supported since RC1.  In 2007.
http://janschneider.de/news/34/316

Horde is a framework.

Imp is the email client.

The client doesn't care.  Your postfix installation is more likely to be
the weak point.

Cheers

Simon

further." , I am not that , I replied in polite manner

> If you see that please ignore my message and I will leave that group
>
> Thnx
>
> All the Best,
> Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
> Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
> Operation Sector.
>

> National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
>    Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
>     Mobile:  +2 010 00049068
>    Fax       :  +2 02 35370537
>   Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg
>                         : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg
>    E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg
>                         : atharwat at tra.gov.eg
>   Skype      : abdalmonem.galila
>
> DISCLAIMER
>           This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your
system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the
viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

Korte
> Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 12:28 PM
> To: horde at lists.horde.org
> Subject: [SUSPECT]Re: [horde] HORDE & EAI
>
> Citeren Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila <agalila at mcit.gov.eg>:
>
> > I think what I want is in my original email , if you do not have an
> > answer my questions , kindly leave it to other colleagues to answer.
>
> You have not explained what you mean with the acronym 'EAI' you used in
your first message. Simon has asked politely to clarify. You fail to
understand this is vital to be able to help you.

> Keep up with the top-posting and HTML messages and you'll find out very
quickly that people are not willing to help you anymore. Unless you're
under some kind of paid support contract with Horde LLC, you'll have to
understand that most people offering help on this mailinglist do this in
their own time and are under no obligation to do so.