[horde] Horde Activesync with Outlook 2013/2016: duplicate folders on folder creation

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Fri Nov 11 10:54:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

as EAS14 support was added to Horde to support Outlook via Activesync, your
described issue happend quite often. Michael added a workaround which fixed
the issue on my side perfectly. I observe several users including myself
using Horde and Outlook via EAS. In the last time, I haven't seen such an
issue seen in any of the accounts. I use solely Dovecot. Does it happen with
accounts served by Dovecot or Exim?

Thanks,
Torben