[horde] Could not find Horde's framework libraries

Mike Poznecki poz_sa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 20:12:00 UTC 2016

Hi, I installed and was running Horde email client on RHEL 6.  Everything was fine until I made some changes to Apache to get a different website working.  I'm not sure what change caused the problem, but now my Horde does not seem to be able to find the php folder.  This is what I mean.
Horde is installed at:
/usr/local/lib/    horde/    php/
So the main horde code is in /usr/local/lib/horde, but there are other files in /usr/local/lib/php/
When you call the website, the files include files in that php folder.  Mostly in php/Horde/.
Anyhow, for some reason, now my pages cannot seem to find the files in the php folder.
When I run test.php I get: "Could not find Horde's framework libraries in the following path(s): /usr/local/lib/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear..."
Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this?