[horde] passwd again

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Wed Nov 16 12:33:10 UTC 2016

Again, I was to hastly to post, I think.

in the backends.php of passwd, there is this piece for authentication:

----------------------------
$backends['hordeauth'] = array(
    'disabled' => true,
    'name' => 'Horde Authentication',
    'driver' => 'Horde',
    'policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 6,
        'minNumeric' => 1,
    ),
    'logout' => true,
);

------------------------------------
do I simply change that to
    'disabled' => false,

and if I do as recommented should a backends.local.php look like this?:

-----------------------------
$backends['hordeauth'] = array(
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'Horde Authentication',