[horde] passwd again

Hendrik Noack hn at axxedia-it.de
Wed Nov 16 14:23:34 UTC 2016

Ok I think I can't give you any better advice, because I never used SQL
authentication.
There is a lot of options in the web interface for SQL auth, so I assume
your SQL auth is working fine apart from passwd?

https://www.horde.org/apps/passwd/docs/INSTALL/#configuring-passwd

Sound like you just need a few settings in the web interface to get it
running. Sorry, maybe someone else with SQL auth experience can help you.