[horde] passwd again

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Thu Nov 17 19:09:20 UTC 2016

On 11/17/2016 11:35 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Frank Lienhard <frank at mclien.de>:

Thanks. That worked fine.

Now I have a question according the passwd strength test:
1) sadly in the screen where you change your pwassd there are no hints
shown, like what you need to consider.

2) I can't find a way to tweek the paramaters for the pwasswd strength.
Is there a config for that? I think I remember somthing about that, but
I can't find the according config file