[horde] Where does gollem store the uploaded files?

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Sat Nov 19 15:20:00 UTC 2016

On 11/19/2016 03:51 PM, Luis Felipe Marzagao wrote:

> Em 19/11/2016 12:46, Frank Lienhard escreveu:
>> I'd like to keep track (via cron) when the files uploaded with gollem
>> use a certain amount of space, to then automaticly delete the oldest
>> files.
>>
>> But I don't have any clue where gollem stores these files.
>
> Depends on your backend system. What does your
> gollem/config/backends.local.php say?
Nothing, because there is only an
gollem/config/backends.d/10-groupware.php
which is the default and says this:
---------------
<?php
$backends['ftp']['disabled'] = true;
$backends['sqlhome']['disabled'] = false;
$backends['sqlhome']['name'] = 'Home';
---------------------

So if I understand the example in gollem/config/backends.php correctly:
 *   - home: (string) The directory that will be used as home directory
for the
 *           user. This parameter will overrule a home parameter in the
params.
 *           If empty, this will default to the active working directory
 *           immediately after logging into the VFS backend (i.e. for ftp,
 *           this will most likely be ~user, for SQL based VFS backends,
 *           this will probably be the root directory).

this means it is stored in a vfs (Virtual File System of SQL)?

That would be I simply can't find it on file system level?