[horde] GAL

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 9 00:46:58 UTC 2017

Quoting Ricardo Buchalla Auada <rauada at gmail.com>:

> Hi there !
>
> I run horde workgroup over a mail server that has the email accounts in a
> mysql database.
>
> I also use different database for each domain, to make sure no interference
> from one domain to another.
>
> I am trying to use GAL, so users from one domain could have the whole list
> of emails created under his own domain and be able to send an email to all
> members of that domain. If a new email is added, it should automatically
> appear in the GAL.
>
> Is it possible ?
>
> Could anybody give the mile stones ?

Create a custom source in turba for the GAL that defines the table
structure of the table containing the names/emails. For the different
domains you could take advantage of Horde's ability to load different
config files based on the virtual domain and use a separate
turba/config/backends-domain.php file for each.