[horde] Cosmetic Notification Bug

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Mon Jan 9 12:48:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just noticed a little odd behaviour of IMP Notifications. I use
horde itself to filter my mail. Lets say I have a folder X and a
filter which will move a certain mail to that folder. If this mail
arrives and gets sorted a notification will popup saying something
like (as I use the german version I don´t know the exact english
wording) "2 new mails in Inbox and X" althought there is only one
mail. As I said it´s more or less cosmetic and does not impact normal
functionality.

Regards

Henning