[horde] I have contacted horde for commercial grade suport but they did not respond

haider al-shook prince_of_the_paradise at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:13:06 UTC 2017

If horde can not provide commercial grade support i am asking b1-systems to provide it to me according to the following conditions:
1-the expert use teamviewer to control my pc and connect to my vm (centos 6)through putty
1-the expert should use the best imap server like courier imap or cyrus or whatever the best
3- the email system should have the sign up functionality
P.S : i did the set up for everything except mysql database

Sent from my iPhone