[horde] Creating an Info Dashboard: Horde API or command line tools?

James Mohr horde at jimmo.com
Sun Jan 29 11:13:52 UTC 2017

Hi All!

I am trying to set up a information dashboard for my family that I
will display on a tablet hanging on the kitchen wall. The plan is to
set up several email addresses for various function like
shoppinglist at mydomain or todo at mydomain. The server would process the
email and create a new task in Nag, for example. Processing the email
is the easy part. For me, the hard part is creating the nag entries. I
would also like to be able to automatically create kronolith entries
without have to send email and then confirm it.

I couldn't find anything in the Wiki or email archives addressing
this. Is it possible or did I miss something?

Regards,

James Mohr