[horde] Sorting Emails
poz_sa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:23:24 UTC 2017
I want to sort my email by a field that is different than what is allowed. According to the php website:
Criteria can be one (and only one) of the following:
- SORTDATE - message Date
- SORTARRIVAL - arrival date
- SORTFROM - mailbox in first From address
- SORTSUBJECT - message subject
- SORTTO - mailbox in first To address
- SORTCC - mailbox in first cc address
- SORTSIZE - size of message in octets
But I would like to sort by a different field. So my questions are these:
1. When the emails are read from the server, are they cached in a place that I can then sort? If so, are all emails brought back and cached? If so, where in the code can I look to find where to start making my changes?
2. Is there some other way to implement a sort when calling the IMAP server?
3. Why does Horde pass in "DISPLAYFROM"? I cannot find anywhere in the IMAP docs that references that.
More information about the horde